• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

They've talked about it on the news and you can find it on lots of www sites but, I was referring to friends of friends/family. 2 shots the covid then booster and last the Omicron. The shots could have helped it from being way worse I think.
No one can predict what nature does when a virus/bug man made or natural (we all know this is done by a joint venture from our democratic government and a bunch of communist countries) will be when it starts mutating. When folks start thinking they can't get it they become super spreaders.

Based on side effects from Moderna vax, we had already made the decision to not get boosted. Wife's vax-triggered bout of arthritis is finally easing after seven+ months.

COVID is currently making the rounds in our family. In-laws first. We spent time with them over the holiday, and now my wife and son are positive; both having mild cold symptoms. For some reason, I tested negative and feel fine, despite having exactly same exposure. Not bothering with quarantining myself, as I'd rather get this mild strain and gain the immunity.

One thing is clear from all of this: Gov't ****ed up the communication, big time. They may have ****ed up the science as well.

I'm convinced one of the factors in the variety and severity of vax side effects has to do with not aspirating the vax injection. I believe the folks who get hit hardest by side effects are getting an accidental injection in a blood vessel, which then leads to excessive spread and anchoring of spike proteins in places they are not intended to be (organs). Myocarditis = spike proteins in the heart. Strange neurological results like Bell's Palsy, stroke, tinnitus = spike proteins in the brain. Body's immune system then launches it's assault against the spike proteins, resulting in inflammation and the resulting condition. It's speculation on my part (shared in some science/medical circles), but seems logical.

For some potty time reading:

#SilencedVoices: Vaccine-damaged Americans Tearfully Describe SEVERE Side Effects After Taking Covid Vaccine On Sen. Ron Johnson’s ‘Give an Ear’ Panel - NewsRescue.com

Extra sweaty scrotum.....no kidding. Just two sticks. No effects from either one except a small lump on my arm from the 2nd that went away after 3 days.

But I couldn't say for sure the 2nd was symptom free, I tore up a tequila bottle the night I got it in an attempt to convince myself I made the right decision.

Sour grapes, boomer?
1u2ed2.jpg

One brother had an "event," probably mild heart attack/pneumonia about 4 weeks after getting the perfectly safe jab.

I'ma remain in the "control group" of untermensch until Biden sends Federal agents to arrest me.
And the wrath of God will ensue at the front door.

For some potty time reading:

#SilencedVoices: Vaccine-damaged Americans Tearfully Describe SEVERE Side Effects After Taking Covid Vaccine On Sen. Ron Johnson’s ‘Give an Ear’ Panel - NewsRescue.com
This is the kind of side affects I was asking about although there are many who don’t believe people are having issues from the shot itself. No coincidence as it’s pretty clear what caused the issues.

Back
Top Bottom