• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

Here is a resource on the matter that I've followed for several months:

I suggest everyone, especially those unjabbed, investigate and learn.

Anybody gotten the booster jab of Moderna ? My wife and I will be getting ours this month.

If the first dang shot didn’t work,then why do you need 3-4-5 more shots? You gonna get top off boosters every month for life? Cmon man

Edit….I apologize for coming off rude and insensitive. I was being a smart as* and typing right off the cuff. Your personal decision is not any of my business and I respect that

3 shots all Moderna, no issues at all. Son-In-Law and daughter came down with Omi Xmas day, I was with them all day, no Covid. I was boosted they were not. Their symptoms were pretty mild however.

Anybody gotten the booster jab of Moderna ? My wife and I will be getting ours this month.

It gave me a cold-flu reaction for a day or so. Honestly, if more data was in on Omicron I would have skipped it. That's the 'natural' vaccine and will probably end this whole mess.

A completely random sampling of 15 events on the vaers reportable events table put me off EVER letting anyone near me with the jab, at least while I'm alive.

Self-reported data... just about as accurate as a reddit post.

It gave me a cold-flu reaction for a day or so. Honestly, if more data was in on Omicron I would have skipped it. That's the 'natural' vaccine and will probably end this whole mess.

We have talked about skipping it. Everyone in our circle of friends and family have been vaccinated. No one has contracted it. Everyone at work has been vaccinated or already caught it and lived through hospitalizations.

Back
Top Bottom