• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

The way some of y'all throw around the term 'flu', I'm convinced y'all have never had a verified case. That thing will flat out knock you for a loop. If you 'felt bad a couple of days' you did NOT have the flu. You had a cold (or possibly some Rona variant). The flu, as in the actual flu, doesn't play.

The way some of y'all throw around the term 'flu', I'm convinced y'all have never had a verified case. That thing will flat you knock you for a loop. If you 'felt bad a couple of days' you did NOT have the flu. You had a cold (or possibly some Rona variant). The flu, as in the actual flu, doesn't play.
Last time I had the flu, I was all but unconscious for 9 days and swore I died 3 times.. you are correct sir

What test is there to confirm it was omni?
Actually none was done to determine Omicron. That would have occurred if either had been hospitalized. Strictly going on an assumption based on severity and duration of symptoms. Symptoms began on Monday and pretty much abated by Friday.

So 4 days in after being diagnosed, sore throat is gone, Headache and cough lower but still there, actually had a little fever again today, but will finish out my drugs on Tuesday.

This is mild compared to others, but 5 days (so far) of no energy and general malaise is miserable.

I know at least three people now that caught the new flavor and they all reported the same thing. Like having the flu but much shorter, 3 days tops and you are back feeling pretty normal.

Back
Top Bottom