• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any long term post jab side affects…(serious answers please)

1641175047461.png

It gave me a cold-flu reaction for a day or so. Honestly, if more data was in on Omicron I would have skipped it. That's the 'natural' vaccine and will probably end this whole mess.

Self-reported data... just about as accurate as a reddit post.
And strangely enough, 1000 times more reliable than anything the Federal government or Fauci has told us in 22 months.

The way some of y'all throw around the term 'flu', I'm convinced y'all have never had a verified case. That thing will flat out knock you for a loop. If you 'felt bad a couple of days' you did NOT have the flu. You had a cold (or possibly some Rona variant). The flu, as in the actual flu, doesn't play.
I lost 9 days in 2006 to the flu. Remember one or two plates of soft scrambled eggs the GF fed me but nothing other than that.

And strangely enough, 1000 times more reliable than anything the Federal government or Fauci has told us in 22 months.

Yes, because Dept. of Health and Human Services is so much better than the CDC...

The simple fact is that the government is probably lying through CDC numbers while all the tin-foil folks are simply pumping in garbage data to VAERS.

After all, anyone can report any symptom (including death) and have it be 'official' in VAERS. At this point that data is so polluted they should probably just dump it and start over.

Of the two the CDC has more stringent verification systems in place (that is VAERS has none at all), but that doesn't mean the results have to be communicated accurately by the government. They can still use 'lies, damn lies and statistics', just like always.

In the end I prefer to believe the evidence I see around me to any 'data' reported by either side. I've known lots of people who did get the shots and had mild reactions... About like what I had myself when I got the shingles vaccine in 2019. I personally had no reactions at all to the Pfizer shots.

On the flip side I know of two people at work who died, and two more that had multi-month long hospital stays due to COVID and it's side effects. I know a lot more folks that have caught it and had symptoms that lasted for weeks, or even months, although none of these were life threatening.

Admittedly the vast majority of folks that I know that have caught it had a week of chest-cold symptoms with an occasional fever, but these folks were all much younger than I am, much healthier than I am, or both.

In the end I don't believe any of the fables around COVID, whatever the source or whatever narrative they try to support. I'll believe what I know as fact and take anything else as fiction until I see some real world evidence I can trust.

Yes, because Dept. of Health and Human Services is so much better than the CDC...

The simple fact is that the government is probably lying through CDC numbers while all the tin-foil folks are simply pumping in garbage data to VAERS.

After all, anyone can report any symptom (including death) and have it be 'official' in VAERS. At this point that data is so polluted they should probably just dump it and start over.

Of the two the CDC has more stringent verification systems in place (that is VAERS has none at all), but that doesn't mean the results have to be communicated accurately by the government. They can still use 'lies, damn lies and statistics', just like always.

In the end I prefer to believe the evidence I see around me to any 'data' reported by either side. I've known lots of people who did get the shots and had mild reactions... About like what I had myself when I got the shingles vaccine in 2019. I personally had no reactions at all to the Pfizer shots.

On the flip side I know of two people at work who died, and two more that had multi-month long hospital stays due to COVID and it's side effects. I know a lot more folks that have caught it and had symptoms that lasted for weeks, or even months, although none of these were life threatening.

Admittedly the vast majority of folks that I know that have caught it had a week of chest-cold symptoms with an occasional fever, but these folks were all much younger than I am, much healthier than I am, or both.

In the end I don't believe any of the fables around COVID, whatever the source or whatever narrative they try to support. I'll believe what I know as fact and take anything else as fiction until I see some real world evidence I can trust.
Enjoy your vax bro. Don't be skeered.

I make my medical decisions in conjunction with advice and recommendations of MY family doctor who knows my medical history and has my blood work and lab results on file. Still beyond me why people would take medical advice from govt agency representatives and people with no license to practice medicine and no knowledge of your medical history.

The CDC would never skew the numbers to mislead the public with government propaganda. Never.

My wife had Moderna, kids, and I have had Pfizer. My wife and I both had the boosters as well.

Short term basic sore arm like any shot, wife was tired for the afternoon of the 2nd shot, the kids and myself had nothing else noticeable. My wife and I both had nothing noticeable after the booster.

Long-ish term, nothing that we have noticed.

There is this one thing that’s changed since the shots…. I have gotten more interested in nice shotguns. Didn’t use to care for them but now really desiring a Benelli SBE3 and a Beretta 686 or Browning Citori. Super strange…

Anybody gotten the booster jab of Moderna ? My wife and I will be getting ours this month.

Wife and I both had COVID in 11/2020.... Mine was pretty bad, but no hospitalization... Wife's not so severe. I have had not long term side affects... Wife has some loss of tastes...

We both got Maderna shots (1st and 2nd) in first half of 2021... No lasting side affects for either of us... Sore arms for a few days

Both got the Maderna Booster in December... Again, only sore arms for a few days.

Back
Top Bottom