• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any MG's for sale?

Excellent, glad I could be useful. You should be able to find a Mac on a form 4 in GA no problem. If you go that route, get yourself some zmags. Magazines have always been an issue until shockwave came out with the zmags. Bullseye and the rifleman both had a bunch of m11/9 and "fat macs" last time I was there. The guys over at uzitalk are a wealth of knowledge on the different types and the book the Mac Man also breaks them down in detail.

And just to throw out something I neglected before, you are in the price range for a m2 as well. You could get a registered kit and then move it from gun to gun.

Last edited:
Howards Pawn in Macon, Clyde ARmory in Athens or Agusta and BullsEye in Lawrenceville all usually have some inventory.
I didn't know Howard handled any Class 3 stuff. In middle GA you can check with Firearms Traders over in the ghetto part of Macon. Actually it's all ghetto. And then there is Barrow Automotive over in Butler.

Was pretty sure I've seen their MG's listed on GunBroker but now you've got me 2nd guessing myself :lol:

I like registered sears and hammer packs but sometimes setting up a happy host for them is time consuming.
There are now several shops around middle GA that will handle NFA transfers but not very many of them actually keep MGs on hand. The place I mentioned in south
Macon has some consignment stuff or they did when I was last there. If I could afford to sit at the big boy table I'd buy a registered 10\22 or the trigger pack for one. Aside from that I'd probably go with an ugly ass old Sten. I think they're cool and have a more manageable rate of fire.

Just sold a AC556 Folder, short barrel, blued factory MG.
Same Customer has another in Stainless just like Face from the A-Team, trying to get him to sell it.

Have Vector UZI's in FULL AUTO and SEMI, all registered in 3 calibers.
Some IMI Mod A's comin in from a PD

Last edited:
To me picking a machine gun depends on what you intend to do with it . Some buy them for investment purposes. Others like myself shoot the piss out of them .

IMO the best deal going is the AC556. I chose the sten and Uzi simply because I shoot a lot and could not afford to keep feeding a .223.

I've been pleased with my sten and it does everything I need it to. If I buy another machine gun it will be an AC556.

Machine guns will only go up in value . Class 3 items are the most popular they have ever been. So you can bet more people will be on the hunt for machine guns.... Which means they will shoot up in value

There are now several shops around middle GA that will handle NFA transfers but not very many of them actually keep MGs on hand. The place I mentioned in south
Macon has some consignment stuff or they did when I was last there. If I could afford to sit at the big boy table I'd buy a registered 10\22 or the trigger pack for one. Aside from that I'd probably go with an ugly ass old Sten. I think they're cool and have a more manageable rate of fire.
Stens are ugly . That is for sure . Had my first part wear out today. Fired it so much I wore then sear out. 3 minutes later I have a new one installed . Very simple platform and extra parts are cheap.

The one on the left is lightly used and the one on the right is the one I wore down.

image.jpeg

Good info jba6511 jba6511 !
I would want something in 22, 9mm, or maybe 556 just cause of cost of ammo. I would really like a micro, but they are out of my price range, and @TheSnail bought all of them lol.

The mac seems to be the most versatile option in my price range. I havent found a good deal on a ac556 or uzi yet. they all seem to be 9+

this one just got posted on here and wouldn't be a bad deal at all

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-mini-14-ac556-stainless-side-folder.1012032/

Back
Top Bottom