• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any MG's for sale?

Stens are ugly . That is for sure . Had my first part wear out today. Fired it so much I wore then sear out. 3 minutes later I have a new one installed . Very simple platform and extra parts are cheap.

The one on the left is lightly used and the one on the right is the one I wore down.

View attachment 548672
Okay so about how many thousands of rounds of 9mm did it take to break tat sear?

Well, def buy the MG, not the bike. I've shopped around a bunch. My advice is to spend a little more and find someone with a M16 RR they'd sell for 12-14. It's by far the most versatile of all the prev mentioned MGs.

No idea. It was used when I bought it. I have put at least 8,000 rounds down it since I have owned it.
So how many years have you owned it? I recall in the early 90s Stens and Macs were the bargain bin SMGs. Both could be had for around a thousand plus transfer. The last Sten I saw in person was around 2011 while at the Rifleman in south Bibb Co. It had a price tag hanging from the trigger guard with $6000.00 on it. So if you bought in say 15/20 years ago then your ugly old conglomeration of welded tubing could net you a pretty nice return on your investment. Might even pay for all the ammo you've run through it.:cool:

So how many years have you owned it? I recall in the early 90s Stens and Macs were the bargain bin SMGs. Both could be had for around a thousand plus transfer. The last Sten I saw in person was around 2011 while at the Rifleman in south Bibb Co. It had a price tag hanging from the trigger guard with $6000.00 on it. So if you bought in say 15/20 years ago then your ugly old conglomeration of welded tubing could net you a pretty nice return on your investment. Might even pay for all the ammo you've run through it.:cool:
I have a feeling it's a fairly newer acquisition and the man just likes to shoot a lot. 8k rds can go quick chugging at ~500 RPMs.

I've had it less than a year . I shoot a lot anyway but with a machine gun it's worse. You can empty a 50 round box in 20 seconds . Spend 45 minutes shooting and you go home broke . It's worth it though

Back
Top Bottom