• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any MG's for sale?

FNCs on here from 14.5 -15k. Overpriced IMO. Even if the prices were negotiable. http://www.onlythebestfirearms.com/nfa1.html

Chk out this Costa Mesa AR 18 "Widowmaker" for 11.5k. Factory 5.56 MG. Looks pretty cool.
http://www.onlythebestfirearms.com/costamesa.html

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

David Spiwak also got a nice AR18 in. His comes with the original scope mount and scope. Just the original scope mount went for 500 the other week on GB, let alone the original scope. When it popped up on his site 2weeks back, I spend half a day pacing back and forth debating whether to buy it. I've given him over 100k in the past few months, so I figured I needed to try and forget about the AR18 and ban myself from his website. Now that yall have brought up the AR18, I'm going to pace around the house again this evening. I've also just relapsed on visiting his site just now getting this link. That all being said, I was actually surprised the AR18 was still available. I had figured it would have lasted less than a week.

http://www.davidspiwak.com/guns/armalite-ar-18-223-in-excellent-condition/

David Spiwak also got a nice AR18 in. His comes with the original scope mount and scope. Just the original scope mount went for 500 the other week on GB, let alone the original scope. When it popped up on his site 2weeks back, I spend half a day pacing back and forth debating whether to buy it. I've given him over 100k in the past few months, so I figured I needed to try and forget about the AR18 and ban myself from his website. Now that yall have brought up the AR18, I'm going to pace around the house again this evening. I've also just relapsed on visiting his site just now getting this link. That all being said, I was actually surprised the AR18 was still available. I had figured it would have lasted less than a week.

http://www.davidspiwak.com/guns/armalite-ar-18-223-in-excellent-condition/
I've also given Spiwak some serious cash. His site is toxic to my bank acct.

Not trying to be an enabler. Take a deep breath bro. Remember what you said to me about hoarding vs enjoying. Go dump a mag on FA out the back porch. You'll feel better. Think about the M60!

Not trying to be an enabler. Take a deep breath bro. Remember what you said to me about hoarding vs enjoying. Go dump a mag on FA out the back porch. You'll feel better. Think about the M60!

Haha! Thanks man. I need to stay strong and not delay my M60 goal. I think the best way I can do that is by staying off of MG classifieds or dealer websites. I've been clean for the past 2weeks (browsing wise) so I don't need to fall off the wagon with the AR18. It's a great gun, but since I'm not made of cash, I cant buy all of the ones I want. I wish that was the case though. It's wants vs needs. I want the AR18, but I need a M60 ;)

Haha! Thanks man. I need to stay strong and not delay my M60 goal. I think the best way I can do that is by staying off of MG classifieds or dealer websites. I've been clean for the past 2weeks (browsing wise) so I don't need to fall off the wagon with the AR18. It's a great gun, but since I'm not made of cash, I cant buy all of the ones I want. I wish that was the case though. It's wants vs needs. I want the AR18, but I need a M60 ;)

What the **** do you guys do for a living? So would that be better than a FNC or AC556 price wise vs collectability vs investment?

What the **** do you guys do for a living? So would that be better than a FNC or AC556 price wise vs collectability vs investment?
Lol! I work really hard and a lot. Mostly tho, it's decisions. Some guys buy boats...

I like the FNC and AR 18 cause they are rare. Maybe 6k FNCs in the registry? There's also FNCs in semi and FNC FA sears you can find and buy separately to get there. Prices are all over. 8-15k for a complete MG, but I haven't seen anything on the low end of that lately. The AC556 is more common and can be had for less, but that's not a bad thing. You gotta think parts availability too. That might stop me from buying the FNC or the AR 18 and going AC556.

Investment wise, all 3 will go up and up and up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom