• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any MG's for sale?

Thank you Sir. I have an obsession with these things, and I don't think my habits and amount of research is healthy for anyone. I am however debating whether to go for a SOT next year. Utilize the knowledge for financial gain. I think buying and selling MGs would be cake walk for me. I at least ought to try it on the side.
Id buy one from you. I trust what you say as you know what your talking about.

Believe it or not, I've even consulted David on what to adjust his prices to on certain guns. Its tough for anyone to know all the varieties, history, specific 02s history and demand, rarity or current market value, but to have someone that has been in the game for longer than I have been alive, listen to you and change their pricing accordingly, tells me that I should get into the game myself.

Believe it or not, I've even consulted David on what to adjust his prices to on certain guns. Its tough for anyone to know all the varieties, history, specific 02s history and demand, rarity or current market value, but to have someone that has been in the game for longer than I have been alive, listen to you and change their pricing accordingly, tells me that I should get into the game myself.
You helped me make my choices . Your opinion was the last word I needed to make the jump on both of mine. The up and down on machine guns is nuts . You pick the right ones at the right time and it pays off.

I'm guessing someone else grab it as David does not typically update his site within hours. At that price, for that original condition and accessories, I figured it would last less than a week. Looks like it lasted two. Someone made a very solid investment at a fantastic price. BTW, thanks for the heads up Redneck1919.

Back
Top Bottom