• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you guys make deals on the phone with people you don't know?

it's the refusal to set it up in pm that makes me suspicious...i've done phone deals before because it was convenient and had no issues, i've done phone deals that the buyers wanted to renegotiate at the meet, or took their time showing up or didn't show up...just trying to avoid wasting my time...

I am definately more relaxed based on feedback... Obviously the higher the feedback the more relaxed I am... but also I only buy. I have never sold on ODT...!

I am definately more relaxed based on feedback... Obviously the higher the feedback the more relaxed I am... but also I only buy. I have never sold on ODT...!

Same here. I am a buyer mostly. I have sold a few items and with laughingly good results. The laughable part is some of the offers and the wording of said offers.

Lot easier to maintain 100% when you can't get a neg because the deal was made on the phone...the rule is for the protection of buyer and seller
Lot easier to have missing feedbacks when the deal went great.
I’ve had quite a number of people forget to leave me feedback, at one point I’d wait to get it before giving it, but now I just leave feedback before I drive away.

Just like anywhere else on the internet, if there is no feedback it’s likely because nothing is wrong, people always grab the torches and pitchforks when it’s negative, and never let it go.

Both my meets today haven’t left me a feedback yet, but I left theirs.

Lot easier to have missing feedbacks when the deal went great.
I’ve had quite a number of people forget to leave me feedback, at one point I’d wait to get it before giving it, but now I just leave feedback before I drive away.

Just like anywhere else on the internet, if there is no feedback it’s likely because nothing is wrong, people always grab the torches and pitchforks when it’s negative, and never let it go.

Both my meets today haven’t left me a feedback yet, but I left theirs.
I always send a nice note and ask them to leave one if they forget. One time I sent two to a nice guy who simply couldn't remember to do it. Works most of the time. Some people don't care about feedback, and they simply forget.

IF a trader asks me to text or call him/her...I will. I assume it is more convenient for them. After we agree, I ask that we confirm the deal in PMs. I have never had someone NOT confirm via PM.

Back
Top Bottom