• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you guys smoke?

I quit cigarettes, cigars, and my pipe about 40 years ago, can't stand the smell now.......

I quit smoking cigarettes, cigars 20 something years ago, but occasionally I smell a cigarette and enjoy the smell! I wouldn't take up the habit again for the world, but the smell of a cigar I like. Now I still dip tobacco, and want to quit. But......

My dad smoked Elproducto Queens, same as Elvis and George burns. I think he paid 20 cents a piece for them. We had a steady supply of cigar boxes around the house.

Every time I smell a cigar, it reminds me of my dad. I tried cigars a time or two and never really liked smoking them, but I still enjoy being around someone smoking a cigar.

I've never been a big smoker but I smoke a cigar every christmas Eve with my dad. On very rare occasions if I'm going out to a bar with the guys I might buy a pack of Marlboro ultra lights, take 2-3 out and throw the rest of the pack away. It's certainly not good for me but eh, enjoy your vices once in a while.

Just FYI, I run and lift weights 6 days a week. On the rare occasions when I do smoke I will notice a definite drop in cardio performance for several days afterwards. One single cigarette affects my lung capacity even 2 days later. Keep that in mind when you decide whatever your personal definition of "moderation" is.

:hat:Puff puff knaw , puff puff knaw :hat:

thumbnail.jpeg

i used to lov cigarettes. never was addicted, just liked smoking and the flavor. now they taste gross as of 3 years ago for some reason so i dont smoke anymore really

cigars were never my thing. and im not a fan of the electronic ***** sticks either

Dang, with the last 20 years of gov't hard line nanny-stating I really didn't expect such a great response.

Just goes to show you - guns, fishing, trucks, booze, or a smooth smoke...ODT comes through for any of your Personal Freedom needs! Lovin' it.

Anyone heard of Maroma Dulce Robusto?

There are a lot of really good cigars out there now. But if you looking for something sweet the Drew Estates Acid series is a good start (too sweet for me) but they have cigars from $5-$11 or the Deadwood Fat Bottom Betty/Crazy Alice cigars (more full bodied) but IMO better flavor for $6-$8. You can always go to a cigar shop and they can lead you in the right direction.

Back
Top Bottom