• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you guys smoke?

I like the idea of a pipe, but can't see myself smoking one. I always imagined a pipe smoker as the guy in tweed leaning in his easy chair in a library surrounded by leatherbound books. I'm more of a wrench turning guy that sits outside on the porch and watches the kids get dirty, haha.

You can do that while puffing on a pipe too. I don't own anything tweed.

36F68E6D-08AA-4D8F-BD76-1E86B2F18BF5.jpeg
I like the idea of a pipe, but can't see myself smoking one. I always imagined a pipe smoker as the guy in tweed leaning in his easy chair in a library surrounded by leatherbound books. I'm more of a wrench turning guy that sits outside on the porch and watches the kids get dirty, haha.

Here ya go....I’ll just ruin that fantasy for ya.

Something else I've thought about pipe tobacco. I can smoke a pipe in the house and within a day the smell has dissipated, but a cigar will make the house smell like cigar ash for days.

I find this true too. Not the cigar thing, but a pipe "smell" goes away after a while. A cigarette makes the house smell like a bathroom. When I was a chain smoker (cigarettes) I would never smoke in the house/APT. I often smoke the pipe in the house however.

Back
Top Bottom