• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you rednecks like to cook?

I've been wanting to try the cooking method where you throw your steak directly on the hot coals also. I'm very afraid of ruining a good steak and not being able to get the ashes off of it. There's a video of it called Caveman T-Bones with Hellfire Sauce I believe...

Lomo al trapo... is that the meat that is salted and wrapped in a towel, thrown over the flames and then the towel is busted apart like a mummy? I forgot about that recipe and have been wanting to try it!

Thats it. We do it every Christmas day. My sodium is all jacked up but I'm sassy and full. My GF doubled down and bought two tenderloins instead of the one we usually do so's we "have enuff" and now I cant stop eating it so I don't end up throwing it out!

I do the BBQ pitboys skillet potatoes also - that stuff is like crack and meth blended like a scotch whiskey.

Thats it. We do it every Christmas day. My sodium is all jacked up but I'm sassy and full. My GF doubled down and bought two tenderloins instead of the one we usually do so's we "have enuff" and now I cant stop eating it so I don't end up throwing it out!

I do the BBQ pitboys skillet potatoes also - that stuff is like crack and meth blended like a scotch whiskey.

The BBQ Pitboys have some AWESOME video production. I did their beercan burgers once, really good stuff.

I've got to try that Lomo al Trapo. You and me are probably the only ones on the whole site that even know what that is! Matter of fact, the guy in the video I posted above, I think it was his video I watched about it...

The BBQ Pitboys have some AWESOME video production. I did their beercan burgers once, really good stuff.

I've got to try that Lomo al Trapo. You and me are probably the only ones on the whole site that even know what that is! Matter of fact, the guy in the video I posted above, I think it was his video I watched about it...

Its so easy its scary. My problem is the ones I get are really to big t cook properly. I end up having to cut them up some so they get done. But man is it good!

I grew up with my step dad cooking most of our meals. He shared a secret with me when I was 13 or 14 and I REALLY became interested in cooking. "Chicks dig a guy that knows how to cook."

Anyway, my wife isn't allowed in the kitchen. I cook everything. All whole foods, nothing that comes in a bag or is frozen.

My favorite cooking show is Sam the Cooking Guy.

I love to cook. My wife does it most of the time though. You should check out pinterest. I get lots of bbq rubs from there. My wife tries out something new a few times a month. Some are good and some are a bust but it's nice to try new thing here and there

I love to cook. My wife does it most of the time though. You should check out pinterest. I get lots of bbq rubs from there. My wife tries out something new a few times a month. Some are good and some are a bust but it's nice to try new thing here and there

Never been on there. I'll check it out.

Back
Top Bottom