• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any of you rednecks like to cook?

You guys dissing cabbage are just wrong. I love it stir fried with garlic salt and cracked black pepper. Cooked al dente so it isn't mush. I could eat that every night. Do yourself a favor and join Pintrest. There are thousands of recipes on there. I've got many good ideas off of there. I made Charro beans the other night using a recipe from there.

If you don't have an Instant Pot, I highly recommend it. A million delicious and easy recipes.
We've had one for almost 2 years and only one meal had been cooked in it. I used it for 3 meals over Christmas (we had a number of out of town guests) and can see why folks like them.

However, I still prefer my cast iron Dutch oven and skillet. Just used to them, I guess...

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

AB17AF2D-D613-43F1-86E7-E84361BA3AC4.jpeg
Yeah this REDNECK can cook.. when I want too..
deer chunks cook in Worcestershire sauce and garlic with canned mushroom pieces.. box wild grain rice

Steven Raichlen has several books with the BBQ bible being the most popular. He has some really cool and different recipes and methods of smoking some great meals. He has traveled all around the world researching bbq. Check out project smoke and project fire on PBS on the weekends they are his shows, used to be called bbq university. Bad production value but great food.

Back
Top Bottom