• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any other bluegrass junkies out there?

Brother that's some awesome picking! I bet it would sound great around a campfire, we keep threatening to make it happen we need to do this before hunting season is over.

I'm going in the morning, but probably won't be able to get back down there until sometime after Thanksgiving. My schedule is so jacked up. I work 10 on, 4 off, and when I'm off I have my son. Until I went this past weekend, I had only been one time all season, and that was opening morning. I did go bow hunting once also. I'll have some more time off coming up soon. I'll let you know when I know my exact schedule. I'd love to go!

I'm going in the morning, but probably won't be able to get back down there until sometime after Thanksgiving. My schedule is so jacked up. I work 10 on, 4 off, and when I'm off I have my son. Until I went this past weekend, I had only been one time all season, and that was opening morning. I did go bow hunting once also. I'll have some more time off coming up soon. I'll let you know when I know my exact schedule. I'd love to go!
Brother I wish you good luck and hope you get that big buck you've been after! Can't wait to see pictures. Either way have fun and be safe and don't forget to tell God thank you for allowing you in his creation! Once again good luck and I hope you get big boy!

Reactions: MRH
Brother I wish you good luck and hope you get that big buck you've been after! Can't wait to see pictures. Either way have fun and be safe and don't forget to tell God thank you for allowing you in his creation! Once again good luck and I hope you get big boy!

Thanks a bunch man. When I'm in the woods I have my best one on ones with God. Like a refuge to get closer to my refuge. My brother will be with me tomorrow and he is the luckiest hunter in west Georgia, so the odds are on him scoring a big one, unfortunately for me. LOL

Sorry to drop in on your chat, but that was really good. We all should do a jam session sometime......

I appreciate it and I agree we should do that. The ODT needs its own band! :drum:

Back
Top Bottom