• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any other bluegrass junkies out there?

hikingthehills hikingthehills and I met up last night in Dallas at the Raccoon creek bluegrass festival and it was excellent, despite a heavy rain that muddied the grounds for a little while. 4 bands, and all were very good. It got better and better as the night progressed. They will be going all day today, starting at 12pm, until around 10-11pm...And of course the campground pickers will be doing their thing all day and night. This is a good festival, for anyone interested.

My son and I may get back up there today. It depends on what he wants to do. This was his first bluegrass festival and he had a blast.
I had a blast last night, I wish I could go again today but I have a pile of stuff that’s needing finished. If y’all go have fun brother!

hikingthehills hikingthehills and I met up last night in Dallas at the Raccoon creek bluegrass festival and it was excellent, despite a heavy rain that muddied the grounds for a little while. 4 bands, and all were very good. It got better and better as the night progressed. They will be going all day today, starting at 12pm, until around 10-11pm...And of course the campground pickers will be doing their thing all day and night. This is a good festival, for anyone interested.

My son and I may get back up there today. It depends on what he wants to do. This was his first bluegrass festival and he had a blast.

Damn that was this weekend ?

I had a blast last night, I wish I could go again today but I have a pile of stuff that’s needing finished. If y’all go have fun brother!

Yeah he wants to go back so we are heading out in a few minutes. Hopefully the rain will have mercy!

Damn that was this weekend ?

Yep this weekend. Last night was great. I can only imagine today will be more of the same, and better!

Back
Top Bottom