• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any other veterans feel sometimes like you are addicted to buying gun stuff or just stuff in general.

I couldn't afford a Corvette for my mid-life crisis so here we are...
I had my "mid-life crisis" back in 86 when I bought one of them blue T-Top 300ZX TURBOS....glad it was back then because car prices are redickylous now..... Nowadays, most little cars look to me like a small dog hunched over taking a dump. I couldn't tell one from the other without looking at the emblem, frankly.... :0)

I don't think I have any kind of service-related spending addiction, but . . .

It does seem to me when I get a firearm I have a tendency to try and complete the hand receipt. I need x number of magazines, y number of rounds, and z number of holsters to make this complete. Or something along those lines.

When I hear people say something like "I haven't shot that gun in forever 'cause I lost the clip", I know we're wired entirely differently.

I am a Vet and military brat, love the older guns, the thrill of the hunt and to bring it home then research proof marks, etc. to try and determine where it has been, if these old guns could only talk. Pay the bills first, don't hunt anymore, don't play golf, tennis, or titty bars. If the wife bust you for sneaking another gun in, just look in her closet for new clothes with the price tag still attached and never worn.

Back
Top Bottom