• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any plan to make another run of ODT lowers?

Would you be interested in an ODT Lower? (if Admin is okay with it)

• Yes 1 only

Votes: 19 45.2%
  • Yes multiple lower

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • no

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • tacos

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Historically, ODT lowers have violated every AR design I refuse to own except the Chicken Lower...which I love and own 3 of. I will never own an AR with a picture of a deer on it. It's not a deer rifle (in my opinion anyway). I will never own an AR with a picture of another AR on it. That's just redundant and stupid. I don't have a picture of another truck airbrushed on my truck either. I also do not want a zombie on my rifle. That fad is tired and needs to go away...way away. Then came the chicken. It allowed me to build an old school 20 inch Vietnam era A1 type rifle I call "the big chicken" complete with original surplus Colt A1 stock, grip, triangle hand guard and 3 prong flash hider on a Colt A1 upper receiver and barrel. It allowed me to build a smaller carbine A2 style rifle I call "chicken little" (I didn't need nor did I want another AR pistol or that designation would have gone there). And, it allowed me to build an intermittently operative 7.62x39 I refer to as "chicken s***"....Though the "Chicken S***" upper is now sitting on a spikes lower awaiting parts that may or may not help it cycle properly. So, that 3rd chicken lower is now running as an M4 clone so all my chickens are in a row (I don't have any ducks).

Historically, ODT lowers have violated every AR design I refuse to own except the Chicken Lower...which I love and own 3 of. I will never own an AR with a picture of a deer on it. It's not a deer rifle (in my opinion anyway). I will never own an AR with a picture of another AR on it. That's just redundant and stupid. I don't have a picture of another truck airbrushed on my truck either. I also do not want a zombie on my rifle. That fad is tired and needs to go away...way away. Then came the chicken. It allowed me to build an old school 20 inch Vietnam era A1 type rifle I call "the big chicken" complete with original surplus Colt A1 stock, grip, triangle hand guard and 3 prong flash hider on a Colt A1 upper receiver and barrel. It allowed me to build a smaller carbine A2 style rifle I call "chicken little" (I didn't need nor did I want another AR pistol or that designation would have gone there). And, it allowed me to build an intermittently operative 7.62x39 I refer to as "chicken s***"....Though the "Chicken S***" upper is now sitting on a spikes lower awaiting parts that may or may not help it cycle properly. So, that 3rd chicken lower is now running as an M4 clone so all my chickens are in a row (I don't have any ducks).

Ok i'm jealous. I can't seem to find just one....

I'm probably the number one ODT fan. I'm sure a few people have more ODT AR lowers...but I bet I'm the only member here that has 3 lowers, a Tee Shirt, a sticker AND an ODT Glock back plate.

Yeah, i'm late to the game but I do have engraved enblocs and Elmer Fudd

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Lol

Just ONE Tee-shirt? LIGHTWEIGHT! :)
Well...I have a hard time justifying tee shirt purchases right now. Coincidentally, I am in the middle of getting rid of tee shirts I've hoarded since the 80s. I have literally thousands of tee shirts. Sorting what I wear, what I might wear, what I need to keep for working on cars, guns, yard etc where stains mean I don't have to worry about stains...and what I never wear, can't wear...I have 4 dressers full, 4 shelves with rolled up tees in the closet, 3 storage containers full....I've been told that some need to be donated, most need to be thrown away...I started unloading the closet and 2 of the dressers on to my bed to sort them. Now, I can't find my bed. So, yeah. I only have the one ODT shirt.

Well...I have a hard time justifying tee shirt purchases right now. Coincidentally, I am in the middle of getting rid of tee shirts I've hoarded since the 80s. I have literally thousands of tee shirts. Sorting what I wear, what I might wear, what I need to keep for working on cars, guns, yard etc where stains mean I don't have to worry about stains...and what I never wear, can't wear...I have 4 dressers full, 4 shelves with rolled up tees in the closet, 3 storage containers full....I've been told that some need to be donated, most need to be thrown away...I started unloading the closet and 2 of the dressers on to my bed to sort them. Now, I can't find my bed. So, yeah. I only have the one ODT shirt.

Tell you what.....,i'd be glad to buy you another odt shirt if you sell me one of those lowers

Didn't I see you on some TV Show about Hoarders? LOL! Foxworthy would say "You might have a problem if..."

Didn't I see you on some TV Show about Hoarders? LOL! Foxworthy would say "You might have a problem if..."
I live alone and have lived alone for most of my adult life after divorce in 1992. I've had a few live in girlfriends for maybe a year or two at a time...one for a little over 5 years, most recently less than a year...she moved out last week. I only gave her A drawer ...She's the one that made me start sorting so she could have more drawers. Now she has no drawers! She was right though. I need to get rid of some tee shirts...I have all the storage space in the house and rarely have to compete for it. A lot are concert shirts, special event shirts, gift shirts, sports team shirts (Braves and Cowboys mostly)...I hardly ever just go buy tee shirts. They just land and accumulate here.

Back
Top Bottom