• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any recommendations for best gun safe under $1000

quality goes up as price goes up. Do research on metal thickness and fire rating and choose the best safe for the price you want to spend.
President's Day sales this weekend.

Find a used Libery safe that fits your needs and negeioate the price down so that you can pay to move or move yourself and still have a good deal.

Be careful of the digital combination safe locks
I prefer the combination style safe locks as they do not fail
Too many horror stories of digital not working, batteries bad and safe not being able to open.
Read the reviews on the less expensive safes and the digital punch in combination and you will read the horror stories.
Buy your good safe one time by getting a quality one
Buy for future expected gun needs not today as far as how many they hold.

Find a used Libery safe that fits your needs and negeioate the price down so that you can pay to move or move yourself and still have a good deal.

Be careful of the digital combination safe locks
I prefer the combination style safe locks as they do not fail
Too many horror stories of digital not working, batteries bad and safe not being able to open.
Read the reviews on the less expensive safes and the digital punch in combination and you will read the horror stories.
Buy your good safe one time by getting a quality one
Buy for future expected gun needs not today as far as how many they hold.

I have help more guy on ODT fix those “fail safe mechanical locks” then I have electronic......

Decide what your onjectives are.

I am not too worried about fire, i have an alarm and there is someone here 90% of thhe time, i have 1 lick puppy, 1 old girl snd 1 that will eat people. So, i bought on sale according to those but unfortunately no used ones were available at the time or i would have went that way.

Back
Top Bottom