• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any recommendations for head resurfacing/rebuild?

Ever find anyone to do it? Randy at engine services does good work. We get him to do our line honing since we don’t have a machine for that.
I build race car engines so I can do the work, we just don’t usually do street car stuff. That would require me to get my hands dirty. Haha

Ever find anyone to do it? Randy at engine services does good work. We get him to do our line honing since we don’t have a machine for that.
I build race car engines so I can do the work, we just don’t usually do street car stuff. That would require me to get my hands dirty. Haha

Not just yet. I've been busy getting married and such so my work has been limited. I'm waiting for the weather to cool a bit before I climb back on top to finish.

NAPA autoparts in Kenesaw has a machine shop and I have had many heads dome there and other engine work. Not sure they still do this sort of stuff now. Back when Ford went from 5.0 to 4.6, they had a lot of cylinder head oil leaks and their fix was to replace the heads and they subed a lot of that work to this machine shop - removing the valve train from original head to new head.

Back
Top Bottom