• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS ON HOW TO LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE

I’ve been denied the last 3 times on donating blood because my bottom number is TOO HIGH(over 100)
I’m wondering if anyone has any natural remedies to lower blood pressure.. obviously my meds aren’t working anymore.. I’ve put a call into my dr that the meds aren’t doing what they should anymore.. rather than wait on him to get my message I’d rather try something different, along the lines of herbs or what not…
Any suggestions?
Almonds are a natural method for Healy heart and blood system. Not sure it would be enough.

Lay off tea, sodas or anything else with caffeine.

Before I got a handle on it I’d take a Benadryl a few hours before I knew I would be checked. Brought it down almost too low.

Depending on age and genetic factors it can be challenge.

Eating better and exercise (as long as you don’t have other issues) should be safe ; always remember start out in moderation and work your way up.

For a lot of people they just have to change the meds cause your body gets “used” to the previous meds. Some people require 2-3 meds to control it and others only need one.

I have seen young people under 25 that are below BMI with high blood pressure. Some people reducing weight and salt really helps your BP and on others it don’t seem to be a huge contributing factor.

Always keep a check on it and make sure exercise is not raising it too much to an unsafe level.

High BP is a challenge for many Americans I wish you all the best.

High BP runs in my family and it was passed on to me.

BP meds help but for most ( including me ) does not solve the problem. Weight loss , better cardio health , exercise , low sodium and caffeine intake may or may not be helpful and make a difference.

Arguing with everyone and behaving like a D-bag increases your BP.

The solution that works for me is deep breathing exercises from time to time during the day. It reduces the stress your body feels.

I’ve cut out most salt and use pepper and garlic for seasoning! I average 10 miles walking a week and take a niacin and omega 3 supplement daily! Eat salad for lunch every day and cook vegetables for supper and eat mostly fish and chicken breast at supper! Leave fried food to once a week. All this has helped lower my blood pressure and Cholesterol. Remove stress from your life and in my case I’ve lost 32 pounds in last 3 months.
Teach me, please. I got no will power.

Almonds are a natural method for Healy heart and blood system. Not sure it would be enough.

Lay off tea, sodas or anything else with caffeine.

Before I got a handle on it I’d take a Benadryl a few hours before I knew I would be checked. Brought it down almost too low.
Gotta have my coffee.. but that’s all I drink with caffeine in.. don’t drink soda or tea, very little tea.. I think the Benadryl is something I’ll try

Back
Top Bottom