• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any RV experts in the house?

I own the largest mobile RV company and Georgia and would be happy to answer any questions you have and do a full inspection on a used trailer if you go that route

You didn’t mention a truck camper, but this is what we found met all our needs. It has shower, toilet, bathroom sink, kitchen sink, A/C, microwave, stove top with oven, LP hot water heater, LP furnace, 2 way 110ac/LP refrigerator, dinette, and queen size sleep number bed. I have it on an 06 GMC diesel 2500HD. And it makes long distance travel a pleasure. We have traveled all over this country over the past 2 years. I can park anywhere you can park a long bed pickup.

I will say, if I was going to go to a different RV, it would be one of those new Mercedes sprinter class B’s.

5CE82F6D-5733-4151-AEC0-909ABD6C00E3.jpeg
32FBB68B-5A62-4DB6-9CF6-B5CA718E0899.jpeg
ECA6F8AB-F6F0-4954-8E6C-286808765006.png

We had a small camper, Winnebago Micro Minnie 2106DS, and traded it in on Roadtrek CS Adventurous class B. We traded that in on a Pleasure Way Plateau XLTS class C. It is small but big enough.

My son just bought a 22 foot camper in really nice condition for $1100

It has the bathroom all the way across the back
With a almost full size shower stall
And although it just has a fold down couch in the front bedroom , with its own exterior door and a foldable Partitian there’s plenty of room for a king size bed

As the others mentioned the largest bathroom and largest bed and a decent size fridge is a must have

So shop around

I also would recommend renting a couple of different ones for a weekend

This is almost identical to the one he bought

If you want something small consider a pop up. I have a 22 foot pull behind now but I really miss the pop up. I could keep it in my garage, it didn't have much effect on gas mileage and you can run about 80 on the interstate. The pop up gives you way more room than you would have in a small pull behind. The only thing that is a hassle is the set up and take down. There are a ton of dealers around here now, take a couple weekends and see what you like. Just consider with a class B you will have to pull a tow vehicle if you want to travel out of the campground. Here is my first camper.Image_00562.JPG

Back
Top Bottom