• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any sugesstions on a Cellular game camera.

My neighbor went thru the research for this last year and got the Spartan. Works great, and the batteries last a long time.

I was dialed into it for a while, and had to quit. Kept getting pics all the time of all the deer, turkeys, bobcats, etc walking by. Made me want to stop what I was doing and go hunting.

I just purchased my first cellular camera a few weeks ago. SNYPER I am not impressed with it at all for the price. Gave about $300.00 for it, paid $40.00 for a year of cellular service. It’s very picky on where it has enough signal to actually work and send pictures like it should. Only sends about 25% of the pictures it actually takes with 3 bars of 4G signal.
I have a brother in law that has a well know hunting show on TV and is sponsored by Bushnell. I know he has several of those on his property in Ga and several farms in the Midwest. They work fine for him and are in the $350.00 range.
He recommended either the Bushnell or Spartan to me.
I will be going with either of those next time for sure.

Hope this helps.

I’ve researched a lot,I think the spartan is best bang for buck.i don’t have strong enough signal where I hunt.

Back
Top Bottom