• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Technology Guys looking for a new employment situation?

SchmittZoid

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Hamlet Squire of Tomfoolery
282   0
Reaction score
This is not a field / installation job, but in consulting. You would work creating blueprints for some very large construction projects across the US.

If you have worked in the field AND have a little AutoCAD or REVIT knowledge, send me a PM. Even better if you had any electronics or technical drawing classes in high school, trade school, college or the military.

The position is in the DeKalb County / Tucker area. Full time with full benefits.

2A Friendly company too . . . .

This is not a field / installation job, but in consulting. You would work creating blueprints for some very large construction projects across the US.
If you have worked in the field AND have a little AutoCAD or REVIT knowledge, send me a PM. Even better if you had any
electronics or technical drawing classes in high school, trade school, college or the military.
The position is in the DeKalb County / Tucker area. Full time with full benefits.
2A Friendly company too . . . .

I am looking for a job (I have been for 3 months) FOR REAL!!!
I'm guessing "editing pictures" doesn't qualify me? :doh:
GOOD ON YOU for posting "Zoid"!:thumb:

I am looking for a job (I have been for 3 months) FOR REAL!!!
I'm guessing "editing pictures" doesn't qualify me? :doh:
GOOD ON YOU for posting "Zoid"!:thumb:

I am a total asswhole to work for. I need a guy with a high degree of technical understanding, but if you want to talk, shoot me a resume. I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Keep bumping this guys, I am MOTIVATED to hire . . . .

anything available where I can sit on my ass in a deer stand and checks are mailed to the house?

They have to be "electronically deposited." Here is your first installment, now get out into the woods and get er done . . . . .

You always wanted a "blank check", right?

www.advpharmacy.com_pub_media_wysiwyg_smartwave_ADV_instructions_US_check.gif

Back
Top Bottom