• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any USPS employees here??

Another member here had a problem with USPS as well and told me he called the 800 number to get the ball rolling, he said the local PO was useless like you're saying.

When I've had it happen (rarely) and the recipient started the claim, I paid them the value of the item and waited for the PO to pay me. It works but takes about 45 - 60 days if you're lucky.

Whole story.....bought a Hogue stock for a 10/22 on ebay from a seller in CT. Received it about a month ago, but it just didn't "fit my body" couldn't get a good shoulder with it or sight picture. Contacted seller about a return....he offered 30 day return....said just send it back for my money back. Mailed it on 10/9 to North Branford, CT. But the local PO sent it to Branford, CT, it got to Branford on 10/12. And promptly disappeared. I bought additional insurance of $100 on it, I paid $94 for the Hogue stock. Five trips to local PO has yielded ZERO results or info.

To complicate the matter, my receipt is fading badly, I wisely wrote down the tracking number while it was still legible. PO clerk was no help as she actually tried to rub the numbers OFF with her damn fingers. Damn Female Dog!!!!

Back
Top Bottom