• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Vintage Rifle Matches scheduled for 2017 yet?

Been there done that palmettomoon palmettomoon Rest up. Catch you next time.

Thank God I was able to get a Delta Economy Plus seat this time around. That last trip to Brazil just about killed me in economy. No room at all. That's how we should house prisoners in the State Pen. Guaranteed 0% recidivism if you stored them in airline economy seats for a couple of months.

Thank God I was able to get a Delta Economy Plus seat this time around. That last trip to Brazil just about killed me in economy. No room at all. That's how we should house prisoners in the State Pen. Guaranteed 0% recidivism if you stored them in airline economy seats for a couple of months.

So true

Great match today. I am switching back to my USGI gas plug. No need for Garand gear Gas plug when shooting HXP. Dang thing came loose. Screw that. USGI all the way for now on. Excellent folks. Great event. I highly endorse!

Great match today. I am switching back to my USGI gas plug. No need for Garand gear Gas plug when shooting HXP. Dang thing came loose. Screw that. USGI all the way for now on. Excellent folks. Great event. I highly endorse!

Pics man, pics!

Oh, and anyone know the torque for the gas plug?

Back
Top Bottom