• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any vitamins not made in China?

Yabba Dabba Doo

1644260363170.png

MV, C, B12 etc....
Not all. There are 5 companies in US that manufacture their own brands as well as many other brands.
I take US made HTP, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals, vitamins and supplements.
They have a plant in GA.
C, D3 and Turmeric are made with Cyclosome (liposomal delivery) technology. I take lower doses to get results vs other brands. Body absorbs more of them.

Sam's or Costco vitamains.... Yep. China.

What's a good old man multi vitamin from Hi-Tech, or any other US made source?
Fit for Men. Or Fit for Women, if you are a gal.
I have blood work done a couple of times a year to check my Vit levels. My body does not absorb D3 well, so I take cyclosome D3 in addition to Fit.
Taking HTP Flexible for back, knee and elbow pain.

I am also a distributor for HTP. But I started taking their supplements a year before becoming a distributor. Just was buying a LOT of supplements for my family and extended family (3 sets of inlaws, etc).

Y’all ever looked into Juice Plus?
With 3 kids at home it is not feasible for me. Plus, not all supplements I take are available in fruit and veggies, like stuff I need for my joints and easy to absorb D3 and Turmeric. D3 is made in your body, most people do not make enough of it.
Natural B12 production decreases as you get older, so supplements help there as well.

The best thing anyone can do is do a full vitamin panel every 6 months, or at least a year. Eat all the fresh veggies you can (I have fruit trees, berry bushes and veggie raised beds), but test.
Even home grown veggies can be low on micro nutrients (Iron, Sulfur, Zinc, Magnesium, and Manganese), if you do not feed the soil.

Fit for Men. Or Fit for Women, if you are a gal.
I have blood work done a couple of times a year to check my Vit levels. My body does not absorb D3 well, so I take cyclosome D3 in addition to Fit.
Taking HTP Flexible for back, knee and elbow pain.

I am also a distributor for HTP. But I started taking their supplements a year before becoming a distributor. Just was buying a LOT of supplements for my family and extended family (3 sets of inlaws, etc).
What’s HTP? After 3 knee surgeries and staring at a 4th I’m at the point where I need joint supplements and better knee sleeves when I run.

Back
Top Bottom