• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any watch people here???

Merry Christmas!

So one of my Christmas presents came in yesterday and I've been wearing it to get the feel for it before I posted about it. It's an Invicta Pro Diver Reserve. It's beautiful...bit it's big. No, no...I mean it
s friggin HUGE! It's 54MM from one side of the case to the tip of the crown and 15 MM thick. My work Casio is 38MM case edge to crown tip and 7MM thick. The specs called it 1.1 lbs and I thought it meant shipped with box et al. I haven't weighed it but I'm not sure it isn't 1.1 lbs just for the watch. LOL. It's a great looking watch but I'm not sure I can get used to the size of it. Happily I have two more inviictas on order already. Umm...

View attachment 625759

Yea bud, that looks pretty big, lol!

ANd the irony is. the most comfortable watch I have(as in sleep in it comfortable) is my vintage Seiko 5 Automatic. Light, low profile and the stem is recessed into the case.

I am OCD with everything I play with and I have about 62 Swiss made watches now! I had more fun buying in the $150-$1000 range to have more choices depending on mood and occasion. Some are Swiss hand made serial numbered limited editions of 75 made like some Renatos so it's fun. A lot are Invicta and dive capable and I never even get in a swimming pool but they look good! However, I find myself wearing about 3 of them regularly and the rest are in their boxes on display and never worn. I still have no idea why I go crazy buying when I don't need them!!!!

Time to sell some but it's hard for most people to make a decision from a picture and I can't haul them all in my trunk to show.

OK expert opinion solicitation here:

If I wanted to pursue a sail or trade of that Jeanrichard Aeroscope towards what I keep drooling over(Breitling, Omega or Tag with blue color scheme...Seamaster, Seastar, Superocean, Aquaracer, etc). Any idea what I should consider for trade parity? I have been looking and retail on the Jeanrichard is $4900, I see them everywhere for $2450 and would expect that, in it's like new condition I would get less. Still I'd like to be as close as possible to one of my dream watches.

What I can find about the Jeanrichard:

Aeroscope.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/JeanRichard-A...11&keywords=jeanrichard+aeroscope+chronograph

Any thoughts would be appreciated...I think. LOL.

Nice sale on decent fashion watches today. Picked up an Armani Exchange, two Kenneth Coles(one an automatic) and a Michael Kors.

AX2 (2).png
KC Auto (2).jpg
KC blue.png
MK chorono (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom