• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any way to go back and see all the pictures I’ve posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just1more

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Retired
220   0
Reaction score
I’m trying to see if any of the new house build pictures shows the tub installed. It had to be removed and now it is broken on two corners. Builder is saying it could have been broken when it came in. I‘m sure that’s not the case. Now another new tub has to be purchased.

UPDATE: Due to time constraints, a new tub was ordered. Thanks for the help from everyone. I’ll close this thread now.

You can go to your tools and see all the content that you have posted, but I don’t see a way to just look for the photos outside of you post.
inside the post you can see all the photos.

Didn’t see much but maybe it helps

Didn’t see much but maybe it helps
He was hoping for just a record of picture/attachments I think?

I’m trying to see if any of the new house build pictures shows the tub installed. It had to be removed and now it is broken on two corners. Builder is saying it could have been broken when it came in. I‘m sure that’s not the case. Now another new tub has to be purchased.
If you took the photos with your phone they still might be there. If I take photos with my phone it stores them in two locations one being in Google photo. If you never deleted out of Google photo its possible it's still there. I thought I had deleted photos before and later find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom