• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any WWII collectors ?

Npowers66

Default rank <5000 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
358   1
Reaction score
Any World War I/ II collectors here ? I’ve always been fascinated by those wars. I’ve been watching a lot of metal detection videos from Berlin, and some Dragonmans videos. He has an amazing collection. I have one thing. It’s a German coin. I really been thinking about starting a collection. Anybody have anything cool ?

i have one mosin from ww2, very durable simple rifles

ebay has lot of old coins and such form ww2 since the russian/eastern European stuff aint worth much overseas

Have a Garand and an 03 with bayonets. Neatest stuff is all my uncles tools from the navy he used to work on radial engines. And his wood footlocker battleship gray with his name stenciled on it. Also have his orders from his career of 25 years.

German cigarette lighter from wwii.

Best item is a brass WWI cannon shell that my dad machined into a desk lamp when he was on ship in Guantanamo in 1923.

Have a Garand and an 03 with bayonets. Neatest stuff is all my uncles tools from the navy he used to work on radial engines. And his wood footlocker battleship gray with his name stenciled on it. Also have his orders from his career of 25 years.

German cigarette lighter from wwii.

Best item is a brass WWI cannon shell that my dad machined into a desk lamp when he was on ship in Guantanamo in 1923.

Back
Top Bottom