• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody carry a PMR30 for self defense?

I previously issued a Hi-Point challenge and no one would take me up on it. I’ll go ahead and issue a Kel-Tec PMR30 challenge as well.

Anyone that wishes to accept just needs to send me a PM.

The deal is you bring your PMR30 to any of my handgun courses, along with 600 rounds of ammunition. If your PMR30 gets through the entire day without a single stoppage/malfunction, the class is completely FREE......you don’t owe me anything. No cleaning allowed during the course, but you may lube at will. If it runs perfectly, I will openly post here on ODT that I had a PMR30 run flawlessly through one of my classes.

If your PMR30 doesn’t run flawlessly, you owe me for the regular cost of the course. This cost varies from course-to-course, but is usually about $200. No added fees or penalties.

Semper Fi!

No, just barrel. They tweaked the design and the guns are pretty damned reliable these days...

At the end of the day, anything with moving parts can jam. Cheap guns, expensive guns, even revolvers. Anything can malfunction.

You can put 8k rounds through your Sig and not have a single issue. All that means is that you didn't *have* an issue. It doesn't mean you won't get a stovepipe on round 8,001...

No, just barrel. They tweaked the design and the guns are pretty damned reliable these days...

At the end of the day, anything with moving parts can jam. Cheap guns, expensive guns, even revolvers. Anything can malfunction.

You can put 8k rounds through your Sig and not have a single issue. All that means is that you didn't *have* an issue. It doesn't mean you won't get a stovepipe on round 8,001...

That’s about the answer that I expected. I’ve made about two dozen similar offers over the years. One of these days someone will take me up on one of them. It’s easy to make claims, but no one wants to back them up.

5 SIG P229’s so far. The first 4 went 40,000 rounds, I’m still wearing out the 5th one. In approximately 180,000 rounds I’ve had 1 weapon-related malfunction that stopped the gun. I also broke a decocking lever spring. Gun still ran, I just couldn’t decock it using the lever......not an issue that would hurt me in a fight. That might not be that great on a 9mm, but these guns were all .357SIG. That’s a round that beats guns up.

I previously issued a Hi-Point challenge and no one would take me up on it. I’ll go ahead and issue a Kel-Tec PMR30 challenge as well.

Anyone that wishes to accept just needs to send me a PM.

The deal is you bring your PMR30 to any of my handgun courses, along with 600 rounds of ammunition. If your PMR30 gets through the entire day without a single stoppage/malfunction, the class is completely FREE......you don’t owe me anything. No cleaning allowed during the course, but you may lube at will. If it runs perfectly, I will openly post here on ODT that I had a PMR30 run flawlessly through one of my classes.

If your PMR30 doesn’t run flawlessly, you owe me for the regular cost of the course. This cost varies from course-to-course, but is usually about $200. No added fees or penalties.

Semper Fi!

Damn! Will you offer me this with my Glock 19? Lol.
In all seriousness, do you have a website that list your classes and dates? Im needing to fine tune a few areas and my preferred guy no longer instructs. Sorry if I hijacked thread OP

Damn! Will you offer me this with my Glock 19? Lol.
In all seriousness, do you have a website that list your classes and dates? Im needing to fine tune a few areas and my preferred guy no longer instructs. Sorry if I hijacked thread OP

All the courses that I have on the calendar are listed individually in the Tactics & Training forum here on ODT. https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/forums/tactics-training.261/

I’ll send you a PM with a listed of courses. If you want any additional info on any of the courses, let me know.

Back
Top Bottom