• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

Nope, still gonna watch my Falcons because I refuse to let all this political bull**** ruin my good times. I'll quit watching when it quits being entertaining to me.
I have mixed feelings, but I do want to enjoy the Falcons. So far, they have taken a position, as a team, not to get into all the protesting. I think if the players for the Falcons start acting up, I will then be done with football.

I have mixed feelings, but I do want to enjoy the Falcons. So far, they have taken a position, as a team, not to get into all the protesting. I think if the players for the Falcons start acting up, I will then be done with football.

I agree to a certain point. These over paid athletes need to stand back a take a good look where they are! Lets say they were in China, would they have this great lifestyle? Nope! They probably be sent to a labor camp for the rest of there miserable lives for speaking out against there country. We may not all of us agree about the past, but at least show some respect for the freedom they enjoy.

I can respect that but i've never started watching till the kickoff anyway, don't watch all the dramatic sports shows. I just watch the game so I probably wouldn't know about it anyway.

I'll watch, but probably less than I used to.

This will all come to a head at some point. The NFL knows this issue is turning off a lot of fans and impacting revenue. That cannot be allowed to happen.

Back
Top Bottom