• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

The players say it's all about the cops / race - white people or should I say, white men harassing them / racist. Yet, the majority of fans or white and pay lots of money to fill these stadiums to watch these players. Why? Again, why would anyone want to support these dirtbags? The players sure as hell don't give a rats ass about you, and to sit out on the National Anthem? Disgusting!

I'm sick of them playing the race card and using the NFL to spread the word all the way down to eight year olds sickens me! Great role models!

If we were so worried about respect, we wouldn't have elected such a disgrace to the highest office in the land.

Well they did and we all have to live with the racial hate, division, and destruction to our moral fabric that President Obama led. Now those 8 terrible years are over and we will just have to see what happens now...

Well they did and we all have to live with the racial hate, division, and destruction to our moral fabric that President Obama led. Now those 8 terrible years are over and we will just have to see what happens now...
I know, it's like we learned nothing and doubled down. First you get a left nut, then a right.

Football is sacred and therefore an institution of God. Like the church, the NFL shall not be taxed!
I hope this becomes reality. The state legislator in Louisiana, Kenneth Havard, a Republican, said he wants to take away millions of dollars in subsidies and tax breaks that the New Orleans Saints and the N.F.L. receive because they have allowed players to protest during the national anthem.

Disrespecting our national anthem and flag in the name of social injustice is the highest form of hypocrisy,” Mr. Havard said in a statement. “It is time the taxpayers quit subsidizing protest on big boy playgrounds. I believe in the right to protest but not at a taxpayer subsidized sporting event.

Back
Top Bottom