• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

I think they should go play football in Iran or Afghanistan in between serving this country to understand what the flag really represents because I still don’t understand how protesting for police brutality and BLM by kneeling during the National Anthem go hand in hand.

They sure didn’t get together as a “whole” to go to Texas or Florida to help out during the hurricanes except for JJ Watt. Kudos to that player from Pittsburgh that came out during the National Anthem. If I am not mistaken he was an Army Ranger but don’t quote me. They don’t understand what the flag represents and what was lost for that flag to act like a bunch of idiots to try to make a statement.

I personally always stand for the national anthem and have the upmost respect for our flag. But this is funny as hell.

View attachment 1329945
^This

I hear so many people **** talk the government, politicians, civic leadership etc. But then they get pissed when people express their first amendment rights.... I don't agree with the protesters (i think if you hate the country move or run for office) but come on guys. It really is just the national athem at a football game. They are not stoning women that didn't wear a burka or saying they want sharia law. If you don't like it don't watch.

There are plenty of things to get mad at like the genocide of 100million unborn American citizens sanction by the government. This isn't worth it

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

^This

I hear so many people **** talk the government, politicians, civic leadership etc. But then they get pissed when people express their first amendment rights.... I don't agree with the protesters (i think if you hate the country move or run for office) but come on guys. It really is just the national athem at a football game. They are not stoning women that didn't wear a burka or saying they want sharia law. If you don't like it don't watch.

There are plenty of things to get mad at like the genocide of 100million unborn American citizens sanction by the government. This isn't worth it

Sent from my LG-K373 using Tapatalk

Those players are at work. It's not the players, it's the coaches/owners.
So far Kappernick is the only one who took the knee, who isn't employed, It would be hilarious if all the rest became unemployed also.
We would have the WNFL. lol

Be enlisted in the military and take a knee during the National Anthem then see what happens.
All that freedom of speech will come to a screeching halt.

During the 2015 season, I saw and liked the NFL salute to the services hoodie and shirt. By the time I decided to buy one, the Falcons were sold out. During last year, I was glad that I had not been able to find one. I would have never worn it after the kneeling started. NFL's salute to the Services - What a F'ing joke!!! Last year, because of the kneeling, I quit watching all NFL other than the Falcons. The reason I continued to watch the Falcons was because they did not kneel. I have always loved watching the Falcons and pro football. I have been a Falcons fan since the beginning of the franchise and have went to several games, have always watched on TV, have hats and jerseys. My close high school friends, from way back, always made it a point to get together and watch a few games each year. No more!! My friends and I have decided to go with college football only. All of my Falcons gear has been tossed in the trash.

What would be required to regain me as a fan? It would require the league issuing an official open written apology to the citizens of the country with all active players signing it. And, a rule change that would require the immediate and automatic suspension, for 12 months, for any player who did anything that could be construed as anti-patriotic, anti-police, anti-American, anything political, etc.. during the game or anytime an hour before the game or and hour after the game. I have had it with these pampered, ill-informed, ungrateful, spoiled idiots.

IMG_0748.PNG

I haven't been enthusiastic about the NFL for a few years now. Not because of kneeling or domestic violence or anything like that ... the product just sucks. That's what it ultimately comes down too. If Colin Kaepernick were actually a good QB, I'd want to see him play every weekend even if he kneels like an idiot. But he's not, nor are a majority of the league's players. Can't hit anyone, can't celebrate, and everyone is running some variation of the Spurrier Spread because the league won't let anyone hit QB's because God forbid one of the money makers gets injured. The guys that make too much "social noise" generally get sorted out once the aggravation outpaces talent anyway. I expect that these forms of protest will be outlawed in the next CBA anyway, but that's years away from now.

Yesterday they had protests and of course players sitting out for the National Anthem. Screw those dirtbags!

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.tmz....nfl-national-anthem-protests-9-11-malcontents

Done years ago before that 3rd rate QB & racist blm wife started this crap.
See you tube videos of Jim Brown meeting with Browns pre game or Mike Dikta s reaction.
Don't think they will tolerate it but when mlb starts to kneel F... them too.
If you support nba or hollywood also you might as well send all your $ to Feinstein.
Yankees game last nite I saw total respect the flag so will watch the playoffs.

Haven't and won't read all 13 pages, but if they really are devoted to the cause to make a stand on social injustice and racial equality...why not when running down the field, stop and take a knee. You will surely get EVERYONE"S attention then.

Oh, wait, that means they will get benched, not play, possibly lose their $.....pure HYPOCRITES! Money over fictitious values and beliefs- typical.

Back
Top Bottom