• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

I can respect that but i've never started watching till the kickoff anyway, don't watch all the dramatic sports shows. I just watch the game so I probably wouldn't know about it anyway.

That's a good point. The media never really showed this crap till someone spoke up. Now the media is saturated with this.

I'll watch, but probably less than I used to.

This will all come to a head at some point. The NFL knows this issue is turning off a lot of fans and impacting revenue. That cannot be allowed to happen.

Yep. The owners are staying quiet, too quiet, hoping it will go away.

That's a good point. The media never really showed this crap till someone spoke up. Now the media is saturated with this.

It's too bad that 50% or better of the US population are too stupid to see through the Fake News media.

It's almost as sad as people checking a DL when selling a firearm to be sure the buyer is a resident, but not checking to see if they are a 4 time convicted felon. lol

I'm still waiting for the guy who was on TV protesting in ATlanta to come back and say OOPs. He said that if " Kapernick is not signed by a team brfore
the season starts there will be no football in Georgia!" How's that working for you dude!

Back
Top Bottom