• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

Why are most people transfixed to a TV instead of worshipping God with their fellow believers on Sunday? Odd, isn't it? Our kids living vicarious lives through gaming. The parents have no clue what is going on in the world. Schools teaching what to believe not how to learn. The country predominantly Godless. AND- Jesus at the door! Soooooo........ Who cares about sports and entertainment !!!!! We are facing eternity, folks, Be ready.

I can respect that but i've never started watching till the kickoff anyway, don't watch all the dramatic sports shows. I just watch the game so I probably wouldn't know about it anyway.

Exactly. This includes all the ESPN nonsense. I like watching the competition, not hearing people talk endlessly about it.

Why are most people transfixed to a TV instead of worshipping God with their fellow believers on Sunday? Odd, isn't it? Our kids living vicarious lives through gaming. The parents have no clue what is going on in the world. Schools teaching what to believe not how to learn. The country predominantly Godless. AND- Jesus at the door! Soooooo........ Who cares about sports and entertainment !!!!! We are facing eternity, folks, Be ready.
True.

1 like = 1 prayer

I am so done with the NFL. I asked a waitress to re-seat me when I noticed I could see an NFL game from my table. I was prepared to spend some big money seeing he falcons this year in the MB stadium but I'm only going their for soccer now. There is plenty of opportunity for me to get double doses of politics, I certainly don't want them when I have paid 300-400 bucks for my wife and I to enjoy a sporting event.

I certainly do not agree with anyone disrespecting this great country,but I do not think anyone here would like to see anybodys rights taken from them either,no matter how much we don't agree with their statement or stand.I do find it hard to believe that so many of us in America can be persuaded by the media.If you want to boycott something - make it the so called news we get shoved down our throats,the made up garbage in an effort to raise ratings is disgusting,and tearing our country apart.

I have never liked NFL football so it is a easy decision. College is where it's at.
I am done with all high dollar spectator events - concerts, cars, sports, etc.

This^^^^^^^. I do really enjoy college ball still. Nfl is of no interest to me or any professional sports for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom