• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

When people start to talk about the NFL, I, believe it or not, just don't encourage the conversation.

Notice last night that Alabama and Georgia players stayed in the locker room while the National Anthem was played? The first time in four years that has been done. Also classy how Alabama's Star running back Bo Scarbrough yelled F Trump!

Pretty smart if you ask me to hide the players in the locker room. We all know that some of the players would have taken a knee since Trump was at the game, and the fans would have been pissed, some giving up on football forever, and the Big Wigs losing money!!

Notice last night that Alabama and Georgia players stayed in the locker room while the National Anthem was played? The first time in four years that has been done. Also classy how Alabama's Star running back Bo Scarbrough yelled F Trump!

Pretty smart if you ask me to hide the players in the locker room. We all know that some of the players would have taken a knee since Trump was at the game, and the fans would have been pissed, some giving up on football forever, and the Big Wigs losing money!!

Did you actually hear Bo say that or was this information supplied from the lying Fake News?

I didn't think so.
What I hears was f--- Georgia.

I remember years ago, before football fell into the sewer, people would debate calling NFL players heroes and legends. You do not hear any talk of this anymore. Everyone knows they are bums.

Back
Top Bottom