• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

FB_IMG_1515257984584.jpg

Did you actually hear Bo say that or was this information supplied from the lying Fake News?

I didn't think so.
What I hears was f--- Georgia.
Since when is Georgia spelled or pronounced "Trump"? Maybe in Alabama, "Georgia" has one syllable and ends with the letter P? Who knows? Bo is scrambling like crazy to come up with that excuse. Sorry Bo, it's on tape. Own it. They are all brave until a little heat comes their way. But again, all he did is INCREASE his NFL stock so not even sure why he's trying to lie his way out now. :noidea:

Clay Travis: The NFL Needs to ‘Issue an Official Apology’ to Fans for Becoming Politicized

Listen to this audio at the link below. It is only about 3 minutes long.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018...e-official-apology-fans-becoming-politicized/

“I think the NFL needs to almost come out and apologize to all of its fans for the past two years of politicization when it comes to the way that politics and the NFL have become intertwined,” Travis said. “I’m not even kidding about that. I think that Roger Goodell and the NFL owners and the NFL players need to issue an official apology.”

This was from an earlier post of mine in September.

"What would be required to regain me as a fan? It would require the league issuing an official open written apology to the citizens of the country with all active players signing it. And, a rule change that would require the immediate and automatic suspension, for 12 months, for any player who did anything that could be construed as anti-patriotic, anti-police, anti-American, anything political, etc.. during the game or anytime an hour before the game or and hour after the game. I have had it with these pampered, ill-informed, ungrateful, spoiled idiots."

It is good to see that I am not the only one in this camp.

College Football Playoff Ratings Soar, While NFL Playoff Numbers Collapse

"There have been many reasons proffered for the NFL’s decline. From too many games, to cord-cutting, to easy availability to Internet game highlights, to distaste over players involved in domestic violence and drug use, and player safety concerns. But, most of these same concerns apply to college football, too, yet its playoff ratings have surged."

".. it is the NFL that has earned the reputation as the anti-American game due to the protests." .. “the NFL has still been slow to react to this crisis in viewership that is costing its TV partners hundreds of millions of dollars.”

"As with college football, ratings for the NBA also soared for the 2017 season, so it isn’t sports in general that fans are abandoning. It seems to be just the NFL."

Back
Top Bottom