• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

I feel like I need to go stir the pot over at the Atlanta Falcon's thread!
Are they winning? Are the games 'dramatic'? Was there last minute victories (and questionable plays and calls)? Or have we moved on to "wait until next year" already? That would be sad....

Hahahaha....it's sad time for falcojones fan
So they're not in I take it. Pity. Not their turn. Well, there's still the Stupidbowl! (Last years memory of the script... I mean game not withstanding). I mean that's grand entertainment. Maybe someone will rap the National Anthem and change the words. That would be so awesome.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers?

But I wouldn't bet against you since you are probably right, next year people will forget what a bunch of self absorbed disrespectful ingrate asshats they are and how it's staged and the masters will pull the chains on the players and they'll fall in line for their checks and the mindless will cheer their 'team' and all will be right in the world again.
No
Freaking
Life

New York Jets’ Robby Anderson to Cop: ‘I’m Going to F*ck Your Wife…Nut in Her Eye

A good role model for your kids! Maybe you could get your son his jersey to wear!

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/201...n-cop-im-going-****-your-wife-nut-in-her-eye/

Back
Top Bottom