• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody Else Done With The NFL?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆These ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

When I was a kid MEN played football in rain ,snow, sleet ,mud ,cold ,hot , or whatever !

Right out in the open they went full blown and Barr the door till it was over !

Now it's whiney snowflake time :whip:
Yep, you & I watched the same guys play football. When we played football in the neighborhood we tried to be like those guys, it wasn't unusual to have one or two kids go home with broken bones. We played "Kill The Man With The Ball", I can still remember that one kid screaming his head off after a nasty tackle left him with a compound fracture in the femur. It was awful, the bone was sticking right out of his thigh! Yeeeoooouuuch!!!

I don't care about FOOTBALL or BASKET BALL, I'm a Baseball guy 100%, but if I did choose a team it would be the New York Giant's and they looked like **** last night. If, these NFL GUYS don't want to respect our country BOYCOTTS there over paid Asses!!
I can watch baseball, I don't spend money on any team but I can tolerate baseball sometimes.

Haven't watched any in over ten years! Most have no respect for themselves or fans! I got no time to waste on them! I'll watch a good western or military show!
There's nothing better than a good old western movie in my opinion, and yes, I'm a huge John Wayne & Clint Eastwood fan too. Lol!

I only watch the NFL and College games, no pregame shows, to politcal nowadays. I will watch the post game shows a little if the Steelers or Clemson Tigers win. I am through with the bogus protest by the NFL players & the liberal ESPN bias.

Back
Top Bottom