• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody else hate indoor ranges?

I have never seen an indoor range with ballistic materials used for the partitions....ever. I've used indoor ranges all over Georgia, Ohio, No. Kentucky, Illinois, North and South Carolina over the past 40 years.

Depends on the outdoor range. Indoor ranges are 'tard magnets', I've seen some **** on indoor ranges that made my skin crawl.

You need full body armor.....

View attachment 1240082
Quite an impressive camel toe ma'am

Inside just doesn't feel like practical training to me.. I feel like I'm in a space suit with a DarthVader helment on. Like it was a video game. I prefer outside in the open air. Moving if possible.

The last one I went to was in Fort Lauderdale with my 2 sons and we had a 2x2 cube to stand in ,sucks.if I ever win the lotto I will build one the way it should be built, each spot will be 10x10 with a nice table for your guns and ammo.

The last one I went to was in Fort Lauderdale with my 2 sons and we had a 2x2 cube to stand in ,sucks.if I ever win the lotto I will build one the way it should be built, each spot will be 10x10 with a nice table for your guns and ammo.
Add some great ventilation

Headed to my local indoor shortly. Picked up a trade yesterday I'd like to run a few mags thru to check it out. Prefer to shoot outdoors but I find if I get there early I usually have the place to myself. Pretty convenient to test out a new piece etc. I tend to avoid the afternoons when it gets a little crowded.
What indoor range do you go to ?

Back
Top Bottom