• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody else hate indoor ranges?

I will not go to a indoor range, they are way to small for one thing and I have seen to many people muzzle sweep me and others around me, I wish I could find a outdoor place to shoot in N.E.Georgia.

I'm done with them. No mo'.
I cannot stand the thought of my kids in that environment anymore.

I will not go to a indoor range, they are way to small for one thing and I have seen to many people muzzle sweep me and others around me, I wish I could find a outdoor place to shoot in N.E.Georgia.

Had the sweep done at Stockbridge range, I'll stay at the gun club for shooting if I can. Very uncomfortable indoors

eh some are ok and some suck just like everything else. My favorites are Georgia gun club and trigger time, very nice places and generally everybody is responsible. now then i still greatly prefer shooting outside and have some private ranges i prefer to use most of the time, you can also look up the closest WMA to you as lots of them have ranges.

Biggest thing i hate at an indoor range is when you they stick you next to the guy that decided to bring is 454 snubby in and shoot it, even with over ears that **** is still awful inside

eh some are ok and some suck just like everything else. My favorites are Georgia gun club and trigger time, very nice places and generally everybody is responsible. now then i still greatly prefer shooting outside and have some private ranges i prefer to use most of the time, you can also look up the closest WMA to you as lots of them have ranges.

Biggest thing i hate at an indoor range is when you they stick you next to the guy that decided to bring is 454 snubby in and shoot it, even with over ears that **** is still awful inside
ask to move

I've seen far more muzzle sweeps and ND's on public WMA ranges in 2 visits than a person should see in an entire lifetime.

At least a proper indoor range wall barrier offers some ballistic protection... well... some of them any way,.

Being retired I have the option to go mornings, during the week, when most folks are working, so even though it is a public, indoor range, I am usually by myself. I go to the one in Monroe at the pawn shop. Have been to Trigger Time too, since it is close to my son's house.

I've seen far more muzzle sweeps and ND's on public WMA ranges in 2 visits than a person should see in an entire lifetime.

At least a proper indoor range wall barrier offers some ballistic protection... well... some of them any way,.
see em at M&G's too.

Being retired I have the option to go mornings, during the week, when most folks are working, so even though it is a public, indoor range, I am usually by myself. I go to the one in Monroe at the pawn shop. Have been to Trigger Time too, since it is close to my son's house.
hey I do the same thing.

I hate indoor ranges! I don't like how dark it is inside pretty much every range I've been to. I'd love to have property so I could just walk out my door and shoot but I don't have that yet soooo.... I go where I can when I can.

Back
Top Bottom