• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody else hate indoor ranges?

I will not go to a indoor range, they are way to small for one thing and I have seen to many people muzzle sweep me and others around me, I wish I could find a outdoor place to shoot in N.E.Georgia.
Depends on the range. I'm always watching folks around me. Especially when my wife and or kids are with me.

I hate 'em too-- but I shoot competitions at them weekly. But that crowd is much more controlled, and if you're a clown, you get watched like a hawk.

I dread going to indoor ranges besides that, but I have to do it periodically to test loads. Otherwise, I have no use for them. And the new influx of newbies scares the hell out of me. I've cursed at people, and threatened them for sweeping me. I don't take kindly to it. Some jackass waving around a loaded gun, while his idiot friend is videoing it with a phone. I sure as hell wouldn't be showing anyone a 2-foot group from 10 feet away, but whatever.

I will not go to a indoor range, they are way to small for one thing and I have seen to many people muzzle sweep me and others around me, I wish I could find a outdoor place to shoot in N.E.Georgia.

I go to Bulls-Eye in-door Range no-body messes with YOU, as long as you have Buck Shot for any shotgun your good to go. I took my 6 Liberal friends there last year and that's all they talk about shooting at BullsEye again this year. BullsEye opens early and closes late. I live in Suwanee GA does anyone know a outdoor range around Suwanee?

Back
Top Bottom