• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody else hate indoor ranges?

I hate indoor ranges as well but both the only outdoor ranges around here are really quirky owners that seem to makeup nonposted rules like where on the pallet you hang your target and have azzhat attitudes. Sorry I didn't think of not hanging it over the middle board but come tell me nicely vs raising hell.
I'm also looking for some land, then I can setup a nice range for myself with steel and go out beyond 100/200.
Heck if I had the $$ I'd build one heck of an outdoor range with range officers and put the others out of business :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eh some are ok and some suck just like everything else. My favorites are Georgia gun club and trigger time, very nice places and generally everybody is responsible. now then i still greatly prefer shooting outside and have some private ranges i prefer to use most of the time, you can also look up the closest WMA to you as lots of them have ranges.

Biggest thing i hate at an indoor range is when you they stick you next to the guy that decided to bring is 454 snubby in and shoot it, even with over ears that **** is still awful inside

Yeah that stuff can make your teeth rattle... and don't forget the guy shooting the Ak or the AR pistol with the 8" barrel.

Yeah that stuff can make your teeth rattle... and don't forget the guy shooting the Ak or the AR pistol with the 8" barrel.

yup, had a dude with a super short ak and the whole room sucked while he was shooting it, and that was with ear pro, i dont even want to imagine how much that **** would hurt to shoot inside unprotected

I go to Bulls-Eye in-door Range no-body messes with YOU, as long as you have Buck Shot for any shotgun your good to go. I took my 6 Liberal friends there last year and that's all they talk about shooting at BullsEye again this year. BullsEye opens early and closes late. I live in Suwanee GA does anyone know a outdoor range around Suwanee?

Yep, Quickshot is my go to. They have a groupon deal (has been going for a few years now) that attracts new shooters. New shooters always go full auto. Its entertaining to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom