• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody else hate indoor ranges?

I don`t like the indoor ranges,even though the owners try to give you a good place to shoot. I went to Governor`s a few times,but got tired of a certain "range officer" with a condescending attitude. The rest were ok guys. I go to Johns Mt.WMA sometimes during the week when I usually have it to myself or maybe one more shooter. My club is close by there,and we now have a pretty good range on it,just no shade. I like to shoot outdoors,not indoors. I`ve met some good folks at ranges.

I read somewhere in a an Urban Warfare manual that an enormous percentage of fighting between humans takes place in environments they prefer, that being under a roof of some kind.

I don't like it, but I don't have any choice.

Outdoor ranges really get the blood going...
noob.gif

I shoot at one once or more a week, go in the evening after work. On Target is new and very nice, people are cool and usually not super busy in the evening during the week or even during the day.

Yep, I agree. I don't care for indoor ranges either. Im always worried about stupidity. Every time I go I take obnoxious SBR's and leave the cans at home just so I can clear the range and have it to myself.

At the moment I'm in between house selling/purchasing so I had to hold up at my brothers house. We now just shoot from the drive way across into the bank.

Small sample of the range.

20170710_202843.jpg

I cannot handle outdoor ranges in the summer. It gets to 118° in the Phoenix, AZ area this time of the year. Indoors is the ONLY solution.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom