• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

anybody ever buy anything at Dicks?

Gacowboy

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
172   1
Reaction score
I went into a dicks sporting goods in Athens and was shocked at the prices, the guns were way over priced and ammo and mags cost more than I have ever seen, I guess that was why there was only about 20 people in the whole store .

I went into a dicks sporting goods in Athens and was shocked at the prices, the guns were way over priced and ammo and mags cost more than I have ever seen, I guess that was why there was only about 20 people in the whole store .

Did they just open these up? I searched and there are a couple in my area. I will go and check it out.

The only thing I buy at Dicks are shoes, if you buy shoes and you don't like them, they hurt your feet or whatever the reason as long as they are still in good shape Dicks will let you return them and replace them at no charge. I bought tennis shoes there and returned 3 times before I found the shoes that worked.
Can't beat that type of service.
As for guns ammo etc prices are crazy, every now and then I do pick up shirts for a sales prices that makes since.

Did they just open these up? I searched and there are a couple in my area. I will go and check it out.
Don't bother. They folded up like an umbrella post sandy hook. They took the opinion that the rifle was at fault for the murders and not the murderer. They pulled all of their scary looking black rifles from the shelves like a bunch of cowards. They're no friend to the second amendment. Avoid that place.

Back
Top Bottom