• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody ever see something that is not there?

It happened to me for two months.. lightning quick and by the time my eyes got in that direction it was gone. I though I was either going nuts or just paranoid. I finally caught site of a little mouse hugging the walls and not coming out in the open hardly at all. He came in when it was 22 degrees outside. He managed to stay stealthy for a long time. I wonder what he was eating clean Because he stayed in here for a while. There was a loaf of bread sitting on the counter and I hadn't eaten any of it but it looked like it was completely all there. When I picked it up one of the rear Corners had been opened up and he ate about half the loaf but you couldn't see it until you picked it up. So I got rid of any food that was exposed and caught him in the garbage can one day and took it out and dumped them out. Next day a little bastard was in here again. This time I took him way down the road and let him off. That was the end of that and I was glad that it was a mouse cuz I honestly thought I was going nuts.

Might be worth a call to your primary care Dr just to see.

My uncle had issues seeing stuff as a type II, cataracts early and glaucoma. Get a visit set with the eye Dr of choice.

Might be worth a call to your primary care Dr just to see.

My uncle had issues seeing stuff as a type II, cataracts early and glaucoma. Get a visit set with the eye Dr of choice.
Ins. Co. is after me to see the eye doc for a checkup. Maybe it's time. Been 4 years.

I've seen twice in the past two days, something small, dark and lightening fast (impossibly fast) run across the floor, but it seems to disappear. There's nothing there. I'm not kidding.

I wonder if my vision is playing a trick on me. Could it be a "dark spot" that is moving across my field of view? I swear it looks like a tiny field mouse but damnit it, it isn't there where it "stops". This is freaking me out a little bit.

Anyone else seen anything like this? Should I lay off the Jack & Ginger for a bit?
Maybe save the rest of it for tomorrow moon

Attachments

• C1F0357A-35FD-46EC-A694-3F426DC45EFD.png
    C1F0357A-35FD-46EC-A694-3F426DC45EFD.png
    337.8 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom