• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody ever see something that is not there?

my brother in law is an eye doctor. You’ll be surprised what they can find wrong with people while doing an eye exam. My wife has a good friend who went for an annual eye exam and they sent her straight to the Hospital. She ended up having a brain aneurysm which was about to burst. They did surgery just in time for her.

Doh! I just realized how old this thread is, but nonetheless hope the hallucinations are sorted.
It was a tiny, cute field mouse that rode im a box of papers from my dad's house to mine. It couldn't resist the peanut butter in the trap, poor little thing.

I've seen twice in the past two days, something small, dark and lightening fast (impossibly fast) run across the floor, but it seems to disappear. There's nothing there. I'm not kidding.

I wonder if my vision is playing a trick on me. Could it be a "dark spot" that is moving across my field of view? I swear it looks like a tiny field mouse but damnit it, it isn't there where it "stops". This is freaking me out a little bit.

Anyone else seen anything like this? Should I lay off the Jack & Ginger for a bit?
I did for weeks. Though I was going nuts. Just out of the corner of my eye I would catch movement but only to look over and nothing. Until on night the little bastard crawled up into my lap. It was a little bitty mouse. It must have found a way in one of the nights it was below 20 degrees here. I just moved my finger and he jumped and ran so fast I didn't even see where he went. All I could do is laugh and took a big breath of relief that I wasn't seeing stuff that wasn't there or real. This little guy was jet propelled. I mean he would be there and then gone in an instant. He finally got into the trash can and couldn't get out. It had warmed up so took him out and let him go.

Back
Top Bottom