• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody experience long term blood pressure drop post COVID-19 vaccine?

I think the Feds are going to beat federal employees into submission too when it comes to getting vaccinated.
I think you're right, but it wont stop at federal employees.

From personal experience dealing with lots of critical, vented Covid patients it almost appears as if the virus was engineered to target a very specific group, because about 90% of the patients I have cared for on vents are all from one very specific group or demographic. Possibly a coincidence, but odd to say the least.

Just another reason not to get the stabbie
C1F1F8BC-909A-412B-B287-4C1D2FA9D6AD.gif

From personal experience dealing with lots of critical, vented Covid patients it almost appears as if the virus was engineered to target a very specific group, because about 90% of the patients I have cared for on vents are all from one very specific group or demographic. Possibly a coincidence, but odd to say the least.
Do tell. Are you using Remdesivir in their treatment?

Had my docs tell me there's data that supports certain blood types as risk factors too. Wouldn't be surprised if blood type demographics were part of the targeting.

Old white folks?

Do tell. Are you using Remdesivir in their treatment?
Yes, if they meet certain qualifying criteria. Hung some the other night.
Heard a rumor the other night that they are discussing that we might start administering the vaccine in the ER; I just chuckled to myself thinking how stupid that would be to trust ER nurses with vaccine cards.

Back
Top Bottom