• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Anybody got a Mini 14 in 300 BLK?

shotgun 01

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
In a moment of weakness, I bought one of these Mini 14s today. I just couldn't help it. It was such a good deal, and I didn't have one already. :D I'll probably try shooting the same sub and super loads that I make for my AR 300.
So, anybody got any experience or feedback on these things?

I had one for a while, no complaints. Upgraded the rear sight to a tech sight. Pretty cool rifle. I had some subs that wouldn't cycle my ar but did cycle in the mini action. Decent accuracy and not too gassy suppressed

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Range Report......... This thing is a blast. I shot my hand loaded 110 grain V-Max and my 208 grain ELDMs without the first glitch. The 208s were a touch hot at 10.8 grains of Accurate 1680, so I'll probably back of a touch. They were running 1090 to 1115 fps over my magnetospeed. Mostly shot the subs, and held about a two inch group at 50 yards. Definitely could shoot better, but my eyes are old, and the top of the suppressor is right at the top of the front bead. I'll try a scope or red dot, and certainly see improvement.

Always wanted one. Don't think I have ever seen one in store actually. Everyone has an AR in 300 so I thought the mini would be "different"

So You said a moment of WEAKNESS. Cabin fever this weekend? So ya had to get out of the house & buy ya something COOL for just YOU. GOOD MAN!!!! We all have had this from time to time. LOL. Awaiting Your next range report>

Back
Top Bottom