• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ANYBODY HAVE ONE OF THESE

That is a good set but not of any use for an AR. If you remove the muzzle device so that the arbor will fit you will see over the top of it when looking through the scope. It is great for other type rifles. Bolt guns etc.
I have slew of extra crush washers so that's jot a big deal. Just zip it off, make adjustments and re-install. Plus one of the two rifles I need to adjust doesn't incorporate a brake or flash suppressor.

You have done the look straight down the barrel thing but this is supposed to have marks on it or you can take note of where the scope was on a different rifle and just set the scope on that rifle and put it back to the marks that you had taken note of. So it potentially let you take a scope off of one rifle and put it on another and you remember the marks so you can re-zero that scope without having to shoot. Of course you have to affirm the zero but it's a nice little feature to have. I mean for the money you know what the hell. It's got my interest peaked for another thing.

I have slew of extra crush washers so that's jot a big deal. Just zip it off, make adjustments and re-install. Plus one of the two rifles I need to adjust doesn't incorporate a brake or flash suppressor.
The point was that the scope mounts too high above the bore on an AR. You will be looking over the top of the Bore Sighter instead of through it.

I’ve got one I haven’t used in years. As I recall, it got you close.
I have the one thst is just a arbor with the little interchangeable tips for multi caliber applications. It worked OK but not all the time. I still had to start at 25 and work my way out. They are cheap enough just to replace it. I was just curious about the other features. Now that I know it's not high enough to work on the AR platform I can make an informed decision. I change scopes like underwear so something can help just not the one I was looking at.

Back
Top Bottom